CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Update...??

This is me and Kalicia! We have some good times together! Many Many Adventures! As you can see by my other blogs!

These are the Grandparents! Granpa died on July 20, 2009 :-( But we all got to say goodbye to him on his birthday! July 5, 2009. That is the day this picture was taken!

This is my ultimate BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD! My lovely sister! I went to Flag and spent a few days with her! It was awesome!


This is my Shanna friend! We look like poo but its ok! This night we decided to climb up ontop of the Elmentary school that is across the street from her house! That was an adventure!



Here is my amazing family! Chad, Cody, Dad, Ivan(Ris' hubby), Katie, Mom, Me, Ris, and the cute lil man Gideon(Chad & Katie's boy)




This is Shaela! It was her first night long boarding! My good buddy Cody let's us ride his long boards all the time! So much fun! They make fun of me cuz I pose for picts while riding...what...ha!


Sadly I have no picts of Cody yet...but I will! He's freaking awesome!
And I have no recent ones Es either..but you better believe those will come! :-)
We are all taking a trip to California soon it will be so much fun! When I say we...I mean, Me, Cody, Shaela, Dallin, Kalicia...and one more guy...we haven't decdied who we want to take yet! ha! But it will be a BLAST! We're so excited!


So Markell said I need to update...so here goes! ... This could be long!

I graduated school! YAY! I was going to school aesthetics, I started in January and finished in June! I am now waiting to take my state boards. It costs a good $185 so I am trying to find the money..since I lost my job back in July things have been rough. I pretty much just lay out by the pool all day..are you wondering if I am tan...well I am not ha! :-)

I have some of the greatest friends a girl could ask for! I have my family of course! They are definitely my BEST friends! But then I have Kalicia, Shaela, Cody, Shanna, & Esther(just got home from her mission on friday!!) That's my crew! YAY! If I had picts of all of them I would post them..So I'll post what I do have of them! :-)

Kalicia and I have been friends for about 2 years! YAY! Shae is a girl who was in my aesthetics class and pretty much the sweetest cutest girl on the planet! Love her! Cody is my all time best guy friend! I freaking love him! He will do anything for me and I'll do anything for him! He's the best. Currently I am making him a quilt and he is going to pay for it...money towards my state boards! :-) Yes he's the best! Es was one of the 1st girls I met when I moved out here and she is nothing short of amazing! Shanna is a girl who was in my ward but we didn't become friends until I moved back home! she's the greatest!

1 comments:

Markell said...

Nice work. I feel like I'm right there with you. ha ha. I laughed about your "sun tanning at the pool". Sounds like you are having fun. Keep it up. Thanks for the update.