CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

1st DATE!

Ok so let's not get too excited! Just kidding be VERY excited!
So last night I had my first date with possibly the cutest guy EVER! His name in Clint Brock. Oh so cute! I'll start at the beginning. He is a patient at the office I work at, the first time he came in I really thought nothing of him. He gave me his paper work and I took him to the back to get his 1st consult. Then when he and his friend came to reschedule I wrote them in the book at the day & time they wanted...they were both totally shocked that I remembered their names. The next time he was in, me and Judith were going on about how we don't like small talk with guys (long story) anyway so he comes up to the desk and was like so what's so bad about small talk. He comes in 3 times a week and I don't really think too much...like yeah he's cute but whatever. Then one day he came in and Judith was rescheduling him and she was like when am I going to see you again..( she's Hispanic so her English is close to perfect, but not quite) he looked at me like oh my gosh is she asking me out. I just busted up laughing! His face was Hilarious! Then I just kept doing my work, then he left. Judith was like 'oh Sadie he likes you!!!' I said uh huh yeah..right..she was like no no he really likes you! he kept looking at you and smiling. (Ok she was right and he is oh so super cute) Anyway so from then on Judith decided to spread the word through the office that Clint like me and I thought he was attractive. Well this past Friday, Clint came into the office before I was there and Dr. Rogers told him that I liked him and then Judith proceeded to ask him if he had a girlfriend..he thought she was hitting on him lol. When I got in they all told me about it. It was funny. So I worked on Saturday and he wasn't supposed to come in until Monday, but he came in. I was sweeping the floors and emptying the trash when I rounded the corner going full walking speed to get the trash at the front when I ran right into him..I had no idea he had even come in. That was kinda weird and I wasn't sure how to react cuz I was a little surprised. Then he stayed and talked with Dr Rogers for awhile. He was talking about some tickets that he had and didn't have anyone to go with, and Rogers was like well just ask Sadie...I pretended not to hear that and kept working. Then a little bit later when some other patients had come in, he bounced up (literally) to my desk and was like what are you doing today? Do you wanna go to this college basketball game with me? I was like yeah sure. He was like well there is one catch....you'd have to drive. It's out in Glendale and I'm on my way out there right now cuz I have to work..I was like whoa that's far. Then he said well we'll work something out. And then he left. Rogers came up and was like so are you going and I was like I dunno he said we'd work something out but he doesn't have my number... :-( Dr Rogers was like well that sucks, why didn't you just agree to drive up there. I said ' I don't have enough gas in my car to make it up there and back home' Rogers was like well I'll give you some money..call him and tell him your coming. So I got his number out of the computer and called him. he gave me directions and I proceeded to get all nervous to go. Then about 20 min later he txtd me and told me that his boss may not let him off :-( turns out his boss didn't let him off so we had to cancell that. But then he asked if I wanted to go to a movie or something with him that night. I of course said yes and asked when he was getting off. he said 5 and that he'd call me. well he called me at 530 and said that his best friends parents were in town and wanted to take him out to dinner. so we planned for a movie after. he asked me to check movie times and we decided to go to the 820 showing of Monsters VS Ailens. So I waited and waited and got nervous and wondered if it was actually gonna work out. Then 8 finally rolls around and I had decided that I would meet him there (I felt bad) cuz he was in Glendale and I'm in AJ (super far apart) so I met him at the theatre. I called him when I got there and asked where he parked...there was a spot right by his truck..which was pretty cool. The movie was great! So funny! After we walked out to our cars and just stood there and talked then he was like do you wanna sit down...I looked around like 'where' and then he put down his tail gate and we sat and talked til 1245. It was awesome...although I kinda feel like maybe I told him too much :-( Oh well I'm a worrier and beat myself up about things like this. I just need to not worry about it and go on like it was AMAZING! which it totally was. Then we left and went our seperate ways. I see him tomorrow cuz he comes in for an appointment. I'm excited..!!! I know so much about him and he knows alot about me...which is good...right!?!
Now to tell you what he looks like..Dark brown curly hair, brown eyes. Super muscular, 6'4'' (yay!) I was wearing 4'' heels and still only went to the top of his shoulder! yay! Girls this man in HOTT! In every way! I so hope something...anything works out!
Oh and he plays football for MCC.
:-D

5 comments:

Catie said...

OOO! This sounds promising! What all did you guys talk about? he sounds like he is super nice.

Kassie Jane said...

You make me laugh. I love your excitement and enthusiasm.

Markell said...

Gosh you are so fun. I hope this turns out good.Do you ever call your boss "Mr. Rogers" hee hee. I laughed to myself about that durring your story. Where are you working now? I'm also thimking this boy has some sort of cronic illness.

The Mehr Family said...

Oh to be young and on the chase!!! Those were the good old days...have fun!

Anonymous said...

where is the rest of the story. i want to know what happened with this guy. you have my full attention