



So a few weeks ago, Kalicia and I wanted to go and out and do something. We use to go and kidnap our friend Tim all the time. So we decided to do it again. We had no idea what we were going to do after. We got a text from someone Kalicia goes to church with saying she was having a bonfire at her plce. So we decided to go to that. Her house was awesome. Her parents moved and have left the place to her. It wasn't like any of the other houses in Az,. I felt like I was in Utah! It was great! We saw her trees and decided to climb them. This is the product of our adventure. Oh and Tim decided he was cold and attempted to put on my little jacket, but it didn't fit him. Kalicia was wearing my 'Free Hugs' sweater so he put that on instead! lol so funny!




1 comments:
I love hearing about your random adventures. You get an award for spontaneity!!
LOVE YA
Post a Comment