CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

OCEAN SPRAY!
















So I just came across some pictures from a few months ago and thought..why didn't I blog this AMAZING adventure..so I will now :-)





Me and one of my best friends, Kalicia, like to take random trips to Vegas. This time as we were driving around, we saw in Henderson the OceanSpray warehouse. And because we are super random and crazy we decided to find shirts that say oceanspray, get oceanspray juice and take pictures outside of the building. Sadly we couldn't find shirts, so we saw this place on the strip that makes shirts..so we had some made. It was so much fun! The guy asked us why oceanspray, so we told him and I swear he almost fell over laughing. Then he was like "You 2 are from a small town aren't you" it was hilarious!! So here is the product of our adventure!





1 comments:

Markell said...

I was starting to wonder if you had died! Sounds like an awesome trip.