CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween!

Top Gun boys! The very super cute one standing next to me is my friend Kolter, yes he is very short...dang it...I am actually bending my knees so that I don't tower over him. haha





Me Yumi and Kalicia














Jason
The Group. Me Kalicia Yumi Shaun Charlie Kacie













Kalicia..Patch's back side...and Me

This Halloween was so much fun! I went with my two roommates Kalicia and Yumi. We dressed up as Charlies Angels Bedtime..haha lame I know. but its the only thing we could really agree on and have the same ideas. So we started the night around 10 by going to the Rockin R Ranch party. When we first got there Kalicia's boyfriends Talmage stole her from us and this guy came straight up to Yumi and asked for her number. Funny. A guy in my ward came up to me and we started talking and he was like hey you have to see this txt I got there other day. I was thinking random..we barely ever talk and now you want to show a txt someone sent you...odd. Anyway so he showed me and someguy he doesn't even know sent him a txt saying 'leave Sadie alone, I am trying to chill with her right now' WEIRD. He was like do you know this number and I was like no. It was so weird. I still don't know who the guy was and why he would say that to Patch. We have never even hung out before, let alone talked in public. Lol it was funny though. The party was alot of fun, but super crowded. We left there around 12 and headed to another party that was just a house party out by our apartment. It was supposed to be free, but they charged us 5 bucks at the door. LAME so we paid and went..bad idea. About 20 minutes into being there the cops came and broke it up( oh ps these are all mormon parties, so there are no drugs or alcohol) Then we wanted to go back to Rockin R but by the time we would've gotten back there it would be over. So we headed back to our place and called friends to see what their plans were for the night. Kalicia ended up going to bed because she had to work in the morning. Yumi and I went to Waffle House with a guy she met that night. Then he asked us to go with him and his friends to Mill. So we went.On Mill when we met up w/ this guy's friends, this guy came up to Yumi and I and just started talking to us. We didn't think much of it at first we thought he was friends with the people we were meeting up with becuase he started talking to us around the time we were meeting these other guys. Turns out he was not friends with them and they had no idea who he was. It started to get creepy. He kept telling Yumi that if she lost her ride or wanted to leave anytime he would take us. CREEPY! So we tried so many different ways to ditch him and it just wasnt working out. Finally he left, it was so weird. Then we decided to call it night after walking some of our new found friends to their cars. We got home around 430 it was AWESOME.

3 comments:

Markell said...

wow Sadie. If this sound good to you but John and I went through the same roller coaster you seem to be going through, but ours was over the phone he was in Califronia for the summer and I was in Utah. So he never seen me bawl(hee hee) only had to hear it. But What I was going to say is Play his game! get out your High Heels that now have dust on them and go out looking like your hot self! Boys hate it when we act like we are ok(even though we may break down at any second!!) And If he is to dumb to relize what he is missing then you have started to move on and your are better off also:) Well there is my mature mommy blurp, ya right. well check out my super cute baby! I enjoyed reading up on you

Me said...

Hey! I randomly came across your blog! I'm sorry about the boy :( Hope everything is going okay! Well feel free to check out my blog as well- miss ya Sades!

Anonymous said...

boys are hard to have around, but we can't live with out them. lol zack and i have been through alot since we were tiny so hang in there.i am not going to tell you that there are better guys out there because i don't know that there are. guys are all pretty much the same. i agree with markell act like you are fine even if you aren't it drives them crazy. he doesn't want to be hanging out with that other girl he just does it because he know it will make you upset. good luck and if you ever need anything you know where i am lol