So I had a boyfriend for about 2 weeks :-( I really like him alot and he likes me, but my dumb head keeps getting in the way and finding all the things wrong with us.
We have been friends for over a year a now. And in that time we have gone a few dates. I was really good friends with his best friend who is now married and had been wanting the two of us to get together for a very long time. In July this guy and I started watching movies together. I saw him once a week. We would go out and get smoothies talk for at least and hour then go back to his house and watch a movie. He kissed me for the first time about mid way through July and we have been 'dating' since. We only made it official the 2nd to last week of September.
He is such a good guy and we get along great. I can go w/out seeing him and be fine, and he is the same way. But for some reason when I am with other people I feel that I don't want to be in a relationship. It is all very new to me, being I have been single my whole life. I feel that when I am with other people they treat me different because I am in a relationship.( when I am w/ these said people, he is not with me). But when I am with him I only think about us and how much I enjoy being with him. At the end of the night, I don't want to leave him. It use to be really hard for me to leave, because I didn't want to. Now that we're together its easier, and maybe that's because I know it's coming and that I will see him again. I really do like him alot.
We broke up the other night, because of me. I was having the dumb doubts of how much I wanted to be with him. He wasn't and was trying to convince me otherwise. In the end I am confused as to what we are. I told him I still wanted to date him, just not exclusively. He didn't want that because he didn't want me to be kissing other guys. Which I can fully understand.
I have been thinking about it alot the past few days and I really want to be with him. I talked to my mom about it too. I really am very confused. I like this guy alot. but I still am not sure if I want to be tied down. Right now at this very minute I want to be with him and other guys aren't even crossing my mind.
And that's thing, if I'm with him I'm fine. And most the time when I'm not with him I'm ok. But there are those times when I just think no, we're better off not together, then I see him and I think, nope scratch that thought. I just want to be with him.
I can talk to him about anything. It's awesome. I don't think we have ever had an awkward moment....although he does say awkward alot. I love cuddling with him. It's probably my favorite thing to do. Just the way he holds me makes me feel so happy inside.
So here's the biggest problem I am having....I know I know...vain and very shallow. but this is also something he and I joke about.....but still it gets to me.----
I am around 5'6" and he is around 5'7"....that isn't a very big difference, sometimes I feel that I look him straight in the eye. I can only wear FLAT shoes around him. And I have some very cute heels that I don't feel comfortable wearing around him. Sad to say it sucks and I feel self conscious about it. Although I shouldn't because that is really dumb, but yet I do. -----
What do I do.....




0 comments:
Post a Comment