So I decided maybe I should do an update....just for fun reasons. :-) I obviously ended up not going on that journey I was hoping to go on. lol. It just didn't work out and I didnt' make enough money to. :-( Currently, I am just going to school, working, dancing(yay) and having fun with friends. Tonight I am going Country dancing with my roomates and I am so excited. I live with 2 of the coolest girls I know. We have so much fun together. We have yet to have a fight of any kind and its very exciting that we get along so well! Life is great..although I do have my moments like any other girl. I tend to cry alot. haha yes I am a baby when it comes to that. Oh well. To each her own right. Well now I am just blabbing. Slightly out of boredom. :-)
So now I am going to go find money so that I actually can go dancing tonight. Maybe I will try this again another night.
THE END!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Update!
Posted by Sadie Marie at 9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment