CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

BIG MOVE!!

So I have moved to Australia! 9 months minimum. Today is my second day! I left Arizona at 8 pm on Monday the 21st. Flew to LA then from there I had a 12 hour flight to New Zealand. From Auckland New Zealand to Sydney was another 2.5 hours. So I got here on Wednesday the 23rd.( Tuesday the 22nd in Az) I thought I would be exhausted by the time I got here, but I wasn't. Nina the Au Pair before me, and Sean showed me arounds Mosman. Mosman is a little suburb about 15 min from Sydney. When Catherine and Eammonn got home from work we all went to the beach and had fish and chips. It was delicious, and the beach was BEAUTIFUL! We got home and Grand-dad made us all some tea(I swear its always tea time!) I stayed up til about 10 then was wide awake at 5am.
Today after waking up at 5 I forced myselft to fall back asleep and I selpt til about 8. When I got up Eammonn had gone to work and Seanm, Nina and Catherine had just finished breakfast so I had some breakfast then we all headed to the beach for some tea and coffee with Grand-dad. Like I said always Tea Time. Then Catherine and Sean took Nina to the airport and I stayed home with Grand-dad, I did laundry and put my room together, worked out with the Wii. Grand-dad taught me about cricket and we watched a game. Then Catherine and Sean got home and we made dinner. And again we just had more tea. Not to eventful yet, but I am loving it! Tomorrow I'm going to explore downtown Sydney and hopefully get a SIM card so I can call home and have a cell phone to be in touch with everyone here. :)

0 comments: