CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Life=AMAZING!!!

I am so loving my life right now! I was jobless from july-january. I got a job at Siren as the office girl (they sale home alarm/security systems) so i've been there for about 2 months :) and I just got another job at European Wax Center as a wax specialist! Oh how I love it!! I can finally use the my education! WAHOO!!!:) :) :) I am moving into an apartment with one of my greatest friends Shae! I just bought an 04 Mazda 3! ZOOM ZOOM!!! And i am possibly getting a puppy! Wow life is so looking up! I have an audition here in about 2 weeks! Wish me luck! It's for the AZ Cardinals Cheerleaders!! :) Wow so many good things! I can't wait to go up to Utah(who knows when that will be) to see my new little nephew Madsen! YAY! I will for sure be there for the 4th of July! YAY! Oh life is so good! I wish everyone could be as happy as I am! :)

0 comments: